Inflation Reduction Act Lunch & Learn - Part 4
Solano Economic Development Corporation
5050 Business Center Drive
Fairfield, CA 94534
Homeowner and Homebuyer Decarbonization Strategies Utilizing IRA Funds
IRA funding is coming, bringing huge potential for energy-efficiency upgrades at an affordable cost. By understanding the programs coming, you can help clients maximize their savings - on both their installation costs and utility bills.
- Significantly increased funding is available for traditionally neglected communities.
- Learn how IRA incentives can help your clients make energy-efficient upgrades and save money before funds are exhausted.
- Use IRA funds to help pay for energy-efficiency improvements
- Learn strategies to help sellers utilize IRA funds to get more for their home and sell their home faster
- Learn how IRA funds can lower your buyer's true cost of homeownership, while helping them have a healthier and more comfortable home from day one