Benefits of All-Electric Homes for Realtors w/Induction Cooking Demo
52 North Winchester Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA 95050
This training is designed to help you navigate the biggest questions clients will have regarding the electric appliances entering homes: heat pump water heaters, heat pump HVAC, and induction stoves. The induction demonstration following the training will give you the tools and first-hand experience to address clients' concerns about the limitations - or lack thereof - of induction cooking.
Registration options are: training only, induction demonstration only, or BOTH. Times for each part of the event are listed below.
Benefits of All-Electric Homes: REALTOR Training
2:00 - 4:00 pm
Electrification has arrived. This January, Title 24 changed to require new homes to be all-electric ready. Learn how to navigate discussions about the various components of these homes and the value they provide the occupants, so that you can best represent the homes hitting the market.
Electrification, fuel-switching, and smart device integration are the next frontier on the road to carbon mitigation. Attendees will walk away with the knowledge of what's possible and how it will benefit communities.
- Learn why California has chosen the Electrification path.
- How will smart home technologies communicate with all-electric homes?
- How is an all-electric home different?
- Understand the incredible benefits electrification delivers for improved indoor air quality and a healthier building.
- Establish an understanding and learn how to communicate the economic benefit of fuel switching.
- Be better prepared to address your clients' objections and be their "go-to" resource for reliable information.
"Fall" in Love with Today's Electric Kitchens (and Homes): Live Holiday Cooking Induction Experience
4:00 - 6:00 pm
The autumn holiday season often brings forth memories of hearth and home, along with treasured tastes and traditions. Remarkably, today's all-electric kitchens and homes create an updated and upgraded "hearth and home" through the magic of heat pumps, smart appliances, and game-changing cooking technologies such as induction cooktops and ranges, convection steam ovens, and more. Join the Building Decarb Coalition's Chefluencers, Scott Spencer and Rachelle Boucher, at the sensational Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery for a culinary tour of today's sustainable, powerful, multi-functional appliances and take your traditions to the next level, with no compromise!
This event will feature:
- Live cooking demonstrations
- Full dinner and drinks
- A showroom tour chock-full of today's electric options
- Rebate and resource information from BayREN
- Realtor perspectives from Franklin Energy
Menu: Apple Cider Brined Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Compote, Sauteed Brussel Sprouts with Creme Fraiche and Honey Mustard, and Sweet Potato Bites with Pecans and Candied Ginger.
(Gluten, nut-free, vegetarian, and vegan plates upon request. Please specify allergies during registration.)