Let's Get Started
Commercial PACE programs are available across the nine counties and 101 cities that make up the Bay Area Regional Energy Network. To get more information or to begin the process of applying for PACE funding, building owners or contractors should visit the websites listed below and learn about the options available for a particular property or project.
- Alliance NRG (selected cities and counties)
- CaliforniaFIRST (selected cities and counties)
- Figtree Financing (selected cities and counties)
- GreenFinanceSF (San Francisco only)
- Sonoma County Energy Independence Program (SCEIP) (Sonoma County only)
- Ygrene Energy Fund (selected cities and counties)
Note: by including this list, BayREN and ABAG do not endorse any specific commercial PACE financing entity or program offering. It is important that property owners and contractors do their own research into PACE terms, interest rates, fees, and other criteria before deciding to work with any program.