Stakeholder Engagement in Energy Code Development
This Forum brought together department officials, contractors, architects, policy makers and energy consultants to engage with California Energy Commission staff and other policy implementers on how to improve the energy code development This forum will also included a dynamic breakout discussions facilitated by building industry professionals to develop strategies, resources, and support networks to further enhance collaboration among the various industries responsible for complying and enforcing code.
- Forum Agenda
- Opening Remarks and Introduction | Juan Romero | Santa Clara County BayREN Representative
- California's Building Energy Efficiency Standards: Policy Objectives, Participation and Outreach | Heriberto Rosales & Peter Strait | CEC
- Panel Session: Advancing the Stakeholder Engagement Process in Energy Code Development
- Moderator | Cal Broomhead | San Francisco County BayREN
- Panelist | Cathy Chappell | TRC, Inc.
- Panelist | Charles Cormany | Efficiency First
- Panelist | Heriberto Rosales | California Energy Commission
- Panelist | Peter Strait | California Energy Commission
- Panelist | Jeff Pollock | California Association of Building Energy Consultants (CABEC)
- Panelist | Jim Benya | Benya Burnett Consultancy
- Panelist | Linda Derivi | American Institute of Architects (AIA)