Resources for Multi-family Property Owners
Join the County of Sonoma and the Bay Area Regional Energy Network (BayREN) for a free workshop for multifamily properties in Sonoma County (including all incorporated cities and towns) are eligible to participate in a variety of retrofit programs offered.
Learn about programs that serve multifamily residential properties with five or more dwelling units in the Bay Area. Eligible properties can receive no-cost technical consulting with an expert who will help you understand how your property uses energy and water, then work with you to customize a bundle of improvements to make the property more comfortable and save both you and your tenants money. Participants can receive $750 per dwelling unit to help pay to improve inefficient systems such as:
• Windows, insulation, and other building envelope upgrades
• Central or in-unit furnaces, water heaters, and heat pumps
• Interior and exterior lighting
• High-efficiency appliances
• Low-flow showerheads and faucet aerators
• Smart thermostats, pool heaters, recirculation pumps and more…
We'll also cover lost cost financing and additional resources.