2019 Energy Code & Beyond: What Local Governments Need to Know
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Bay Area Metro Center
375 Beale Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
This half-day forum will provide an overview of significant changes to the 2019 Energy Code, including mandatory solar photovoltaic systems, and all-electric building and Energy Design Rating (EDR) compliance pathways for new homes. Technical experts will also spotlight new technologies that jurisdictions can seize to promote construction of all-electric homes and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in turn. This free event is open to all.
- Welcome and Introductions | Karen Kristiansson filling in for Deborah Elliott, BayREN Representative, County of Napa
- Keynote: Goals of the 2019 Energy Code | Danny Tam, California Energy Commission
- All Electric Buildings: From Design to Reality | Brad Jacobson, Principal EHDD
- Electrification Design Changes & Enforcement | Ted Tiffany, Guttmann & Blaevoet
- Efficient Electrical Technologies Panel | Keith O'Hara & Todd Bell